Medical Writing & Editing Services
Targeted Writing Done Right the First Time
With every medical writing project, we ensure the final copy reflects the author’s original intent and is clear, concise, consistent, and correct.
We draw upon our experience to transform and polish raw data or rough materials into a lucid, professional product. Regardless of its original state, the final product is always the same—polished, right on target, and on time.
Simply put, give us your vision and we’ll help you create a respected and valuable publication or presentation. We view our role as a trusted advisor, one who understands the message you need to convey and creates products that you not only want but need.
- Journal submission support
- Project management documentation
- Website content
- Annotated bibliographies
- Formatting and editing regulatory and publication documents according to appropriate style guide and templates
- Reviewing documents for grammar, spelling, and style to promote readability and prevent perpetuation of errors
- Providing quality review services, comparing source data with document content to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Preparing publications for submission to a new venue
- Formatting regulatory documents for primary publishing: ensuring regulatory documents are compliant and submission-ready for electronic filing using common technical document standards